Gifts by Beneficiary Designation
"I wanted to learn how to start something up that
is sustainable after we leave.”
-Sarah Joy Mikolajczyk, M.A. ‘12
Your Legacy Can Sustain: Gifts by Beneficiary Designation
You can support Adler University without changing your will or parting with any assets now. This can be achieved by designating Adler as a beneficiary of certain assets you might own. With a Beneficiary Designation, the gift is arranged now, with funds coming to the University at your passing, when you no longer need them.
Gifts to consider:
- Retirement Assets
- Life Insurance Policies
- Commercial Annuity Contracts
- Bank and Investment Accounts
- Flexible – assets remain in your control should you need them.
- Easy to arrange – doesn’t require a change to your will.
- Revocable – your gift designation can be changed in the future.
- Tax-wise – funds passing by beneficiary designation to Adler University are subject neither to income nor estate tax. This means 100% of your gift is available for use by Adler, as you direct.
- Family-friendly – you can name family or other loved ones to benefit from the asset, with Adler University receiving the remaining portion.
Learn how to make a gift by designation and create your legacy with Adler University.