Brian Price, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"Success as a teacher and counselor
depends upon one’s belief in the inherent
good within all of us." Brian K. Price, Ph.D.
Brian K. Price, Ph.D.
In reflecting on my work, I have found key similarities between counseling and teaching. Both require an understanding of the developmental and phenomenological state of students/clients; I must know where my students and clients are, and what they need, in order to teach and counsel them effectively. I also believe that success as a teacher and counselor depends upon one’s belief in the inherent good within all of us and in the potential for change and growth.
I am proud to teach at Adler, a school that is committed to the integration of community engagement in all student and faculty endeavors.
Please e-mail or call me (312-662-4306) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., Iowa State University
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Illinois)
- American Counseling Association
- Illinois Counseling Association
- Career Interventions for Refugees and Asylum Seekers in the United States, National Convention of the American Counseling Association, March 2011
- Working with the Overseas Military Community, Cultural Impact Conference, Chicago School of Professional Psychology, October 2007